Skip to main content

Cleaning Up Illegal Dumps

May contain: trash


Did somebody dump a bunch of garbage on your rural land?  Did marijuana growers trespass on your ranch and trash it?  That's a sickening feeling.  But you don't have to deal with it alone. There's a State program that can pay the costs of cleaning up your land.  Landowners can't apply directly, but your RCD can do it on your behalf.  So call us at (530) 693-3173 and we can get you up to $50,000 to clean up illegal dumping and trespass grows on your rural land.  



Photo credit: By insider51, CC BY-SA 3.0,