Skip to main content

Sign up for reforestation, prescribed fire, and more.

May contain: nature, outdoors, field, grassland, countryside, rural, farm, tree, plant, and meadow

Whether you've got a family-owned commercial tree farm that burned in the Camp Fire, or a low-elevation oak woodland where you want to reintroduce "good fire," we want to help.  First, a quick question:  Did you lose forest in the Camp Fire? 

If you answered yes, take our quiz to see if you qualify for EFRP (Emergency Forest Restoration Program) money.  Then come back here and fill out this survey to see if we can get your land even more help.

If you answered no, just take the survey below.  If your land doesn't qualify for one pot of money, we'll help you find another.  We are your one-stop shop for getting financial help with your lands.

We want to help you get free tree seedlings - oaks as well as pines. For those who want fire on their land, we will start a prescribed burn association (PBA) -- a landowner co-op where neighbors help neighbors.  This kind of work takes months or even years, so let's get started today.  Please tell us about yourself.    

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.